Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Senior Portraits

I am now interested in doing story builds and senior portraits...I found out the other day that a mother paid $1800 to have her daughters senior portraits done.  She received an album and some prints...  Now the work I saw was good don't get me wrong, and I firmly believe that an artist should be compensated well for there work but come on!!! thats a lot of money...  So to all you parents out there who would like to have your son's or daughters in  some really great pictures please let me know and I will be sure not to take your bank in delivering an awesome package.  If you read this post and sign on to follow my blog let me know and I will do the work at cost with only a $100 Fee which is my normal session fee anyway.  So basically if you want a flush mount album done, unlimited enhancements, B&W, Sepia tone, 100 prints...sky is the limit...your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment