Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Joseph's Birthday Invitation



Lately I have taken my post production to a new level and have experimented with doing 5X7 Cards with my photo's like Announcements, Invitations, Birthday's and such. For a very special boy I have created a birthday invitation for all his pre-school friends and of course our family and friends as well. My wife told me today she needed them tonight so I did this in about 20 minutes. Normally I don't like to rush my art like that but in this case they turned out to be one of my best. So when you look at these lets' see if you look at them with a Child's mind or an Adults. Most kids will spot out this immediately. I will give you a hint. Between the front and back there are a total of 3 shots of the birthday boy, Joseph...My son who loves Thomas the Tank Engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment